Sunday, May 26, 2013

Instant Successes: Park Portrait

     I have spent a lot of time discussing and blogging about Impossible Project film in the past.  This quick post will further illustrate why I love the stuff!  Using a pack of grey border PX 600 Silver Shade film I bought ages ago, I took a few portraits in the park after a relaxing bike ride and reading session in the sun.

     The results were as usual: a bit unpredictable with the shading and exposure, a few quirks with the film and/or camera, and amazing!  The colors in Silver Shade film, in my opinion, are very warm and flattering for the photographer and the subject.  The border options make this film very appealing too.  Check the Impossible website for all the great options!

Enjoying the Sun
Taken with Polaroid Amigo 620 on Impossible Project PX 600 Silver Shade, grey border edition

2 comments: